Google Apps for BU Faculty and Staff
Bradley University is in the process of migrating faculty and staff email and calendaring services from Exchange to Google Apps for Education. The new system is known as FSMail (Faculty/Staff email). This new system provides many advantages to the existing Exchange system and provides many services that are not available with Exchange. Our intent is to complete the migration in the fall of 2012. For more information please see the Faculty Forum presentation and the Frequently Asked Questions links below.
User Education Information for Faculty and Staff:
- Training Presentation
- Completing your transition to FSMail
- Training Videos
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How To Create Resource Calendars
- Shared Email Addresses - What are they and how do I request one?
- Request an FSMail Shared Group
Contact, Privacy,and Security Information about Google Apps for Education (GAE):