The Technology HelpDesk is a useful source of information for University technology resources. The HelpDesk can assist students, faculty and staff with Telephone/voicemail, Username/password, campus network and general computing information and problems.
Bradley University's Computing Services department is a support organization whose mission is to recommend, provide, and maintain quality computing systems and services that enrich Bradley's teaching and learning environment, as well as the administrative functions of the University. Computing Services is committed to the effectiveness of its support services, the development of its staff, and the reliability of its systems.
The Technology HelpDesk provides first-level support via telephone and walk-up services approximately 100 hours a week. All trouble calls are tracked via the Remedy Action Request System.
Available during hours of operation
- During normal operating hours
- After normal operating hours
- Audix Services
- Messages left are addressed the following business day
- User may request to speak to the operator
- University Operator will
- Contact professional staff if requested
- Open a Service Request which is assigned the next business day
Network Access issues, wired and wireless - requires additional information in order to assist the user:
- Windows Operating System
- Mac OS X Operating System